Latest News & Announcements
Check on the latest updates
Please see the attached for RCHS Virtual Orientation information. Links will be posted next week. If you are a new to campus student or 9th grader, and would like to signup for an in-person tour on August 6th, please click here to register.
The process for making your choices for your electives for next year is starting now. If you want to have input in what electives you may have your Freshman year of high school, please log in to your Student Portal and follow the link/directions given in the announcements/alerts section. You may also visit the Ridge Community High School website and/or the Ridge Community High School app (free to download) and follow the simple directions located there in order to complete the process. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to give us your choices for elective courses.
Steps to Complete your Requests for Electives for the 2021-2022 school year:
1. Watch this video from Principal Clark (Click to Access)
2. Determine your Zoned School for 2021-2022
3. Complete your requests for electives for the 2021-2022 school year at the link for RCHS or DHS:
Ridge Community High School Course Requests
Davenport High School Course Requests
You will be required to log-in using your PCSB credentials.
This document provides information about electives and programs offered at RCHS.
Ridge Community Special Course Descriptions
Attention ALL Seniors. You should plan on coming up to RCHS to take care of your final senior tasks and receive your graduation information envelope and regalia. The window to drive thru is 8am-1pm and 3pm-6pm.
- If you owe any financial obligations, you will need to be prepared to make that payment before your graduation information envelope is issued.
- If you have a PCPS Computer or Device checked out to you, they must be returned on Friday as well before your graduation envelope is issued.
- Each Senior will be issued 4 tickets for their guests for graduation. Every soul entering the arena will be required to have a ticket and adhere to the assigned seats issued. There are no additional tickets being issued. Seniors or their parent must show a valid ID before tickets will be distributed.
- Parents without Seniors present wishing to pick up tickets or graduation materials must be on student’s FOCUS information.
- Those seniors who ordered a yearbook will be able to pick them up on Friday. If you still would like to purchase a yearbook, you may order via http://www.yearbookforever.com. If you owe a balance on your yearbook, please be prepared to pay that outstanding balance.
- Seniors may also be able to purchase a ticket to the Senior Grad Bash BBQ being held on Thursday 5/27 for $20 in cash, or via http://rchsta.booktix.com
You will enter and exit through the student parking lot. Please follow the directions of staff. Seniors will not be permitted anywhere else on campus. As a reminder, our Graduation Ceremony will be held at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland on Tuesday 5/25 at 7pm. All Seniors must arrive at the RP Funding Center no later than 6pm. The Graduation Ceremony will be livestreamed via the PCPS YouTube Channel at: https://youtu.be/uXXfs2uO2l4.
View Important Graduation Procedures Information Here: https://youtu.be/1suREshZwyQ
Senior Awards Ceremony 2021
Live on YouTube
May 21, 2021 @ 7pm
Packet Pickup Drive Thru @ RCHS
May 21, 2021
8am - 1pm
3pm - 6pm