Attention ALL Seniors. You should plan on coming up to RCHS to take care of your final senior tasks and receive your graduation information envelope and regalia. The window to drive thru is 8am-1pm and 3pm-6pm.
- If you owe any financial obligations, you will need to be prepared to make that payment before your graduation information envelope is issued.
- If you have a PCPS Computer or Device checked out to you, they must be returned on Friday as well before your graduation envelope is issued.
- Each Senior will be issued 4 tickets for their guests for graduation. Every soul entering the arena will be required to have a ticket and adhere to the assigned seats issued. There are no additional tickets being issued. Seniors or their parent must show a valid ID before tickets will be distributed.
- Parents without Seniors present wishing to pick up tickets or graduation materials must be on student’s FOCUS information.
- Those seniors who ordered a yearbook will be able to pick them up on Friday. If you still would like to purchase a yearbook, you may order via http://www.yearbookforever.com. If you owe a balance on your yearbook, please be prepared to pay that outstanding balance.
- Seniors may also be able to purchase a ticket to the Senior Grad Bash BBQ being held on Thursday 5/27 for $20 in cash, or via http://rchsta.booktix.com
You will enter and exit through the student parking lot. Please follow the directions of staff. Seniors will not be permitted anywhere else on campus. As a reminder, our Graduation Ceremony will be held at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland on Tuesday 5/25 at 7pm. All Seniors must arrive at the RP Funding Center no later than 6pm. The Graduation Ceremony will be livestreamed via the PCPS YouTube Channel at: https://youtu.be/uXXfs2uO2l4.
View Important Graduation Procedures Information Here: https://youtu.be/1suREshZwyQ